Texas Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
At the moment, the Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-2) are not contenders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, with +15000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Starting at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 12, the Red Raiders host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Texas Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||52nd||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Tech Team Stats
- Texas Tech is outscoring opponents by 9.2 points per game with a +73 scoring differential overall. It puts up 74.8 points per game (173rd in college basketball) and gives up 65.6 per contest (59th in college basketball).
- The Red Raiders are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Texas Tech is perfect at 5-0 as favorites and has one win (1-2) as underdogs.
- The Red Raiders are undefeated in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Texas Tech is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 31st-most wins.
- Texas Tech has two wins over Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 26th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas Tech Players
- The Red Raiders points and assists leader is Joe Toussaint. He scores 15.4 points per game and dishes out 3.9 assists.
- Warren Washington paces Texas Tech with 8.3 rebounds per game.
- The Red Raiders are led by Chance McMillian from long distance. He makes 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Texas Tech's steals leader is Toussaint, who grabs 1.1 per game. Washington leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.