Texas Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Texas Longhorns (5-1) currently have the 19th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +4000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 30, the Longhorns challenge the Texas State Bobcats at home. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Texas NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+4000||19th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Team Stats
- Texas outscores opponents by 14.8 points per game (scoring 82.0 per game to rank 59th in college basketball while giving up 67.2 per outing to rank 112th in college basketball) and has a +89 scoring differential overall.
- Texas is a perfect 5-0 as favorites and winless at 0-1 as the underdog.
- The Longhorns are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Texas has four wins versus Quadrant 4 teams, tied for the eighth-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas Players
- The Longhorns' scoring leader is Max Abmas, who averages 15.2 points per game.
- Tyrese Hunter leads Texas with 4.0 assists per game and Dillon Mitchell paces the team with 8.5 rebounds per outing.
- Abmas is the top three-point shooter for the Longhorns, connecting on 2.7 per contest.
- Texas' blocks leader is Mitchell, who averages 1.3 per game. Brock Cunningham leads the team by averaging 2.2 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.