Houston Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Houston Cougars (8-0) are listed with the eighth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +1700 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Cougars host the Rice Owls, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 6. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Houston NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1700||8th||Bet $100 to win $1700|
|Preseason||+2200||8th||Bet $100 to win $2200|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Houston Team Stats
- Houston has a +197 scoring differential, topping opponents by 24.6 points per game. It is putting up 75.0 points per game to rank 185th in college basketball and is allowing 50.4 per outing to rank first in college basketball.
- The Cougars are 4-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Houston Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Houston has two wins versus Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the fourth-most in Division 1.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Houston is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 22nd-most victories.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, Houston is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 24th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Houston Players
- LJ Cryer leads the Cougars in scoring, averaging 17.8 points per game.
- J'wan Roberts paces Houston with 8.3 rebounds per game, and Jamal Shead leads the squad with 6.0 assists per contest.
- The Cougars are led by Cryer from long distance. He connects on 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Shead leads the team with 2.9 steals per game. Ja'Vier Francis collects 1.5 blocks an outing to pace Houston.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.