TCU vs. Oklahoma: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The No. 13 Oklahoma Sooners (9-2), with college football's seventh-ranked pass offense, take on the TCU Horned Frogs (5-6) and their ninth-ranked pass attack on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Sooners are 9.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 63.5 in the contest.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Oklahoma vs. TCU matchup.
TCU vs. Oklahoma Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Norman, Oklahoma
- Venue: Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
TCU vs. Oklahoma Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oklahoma Moneyline||TCU Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oklahoma (-9.5)||63.5||-350||+275||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oklahoma (-9.5)||63.5||-385||+300||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Houston vs UCF
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Washington State vs Washington
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Navy vs SMU
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Cal vs UCLA
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Memphis vs Temple
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Florida State vs Florida
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
TCU vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends
- TCU has covered five times in 10 chances against the spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs have been an underdog by 9.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Oklahoma has put together a 7-4-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 9.5-point favorites this season, the Sooners have an ATS record of 6-2.
TCU 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the Big 12||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.