Texas A&M vs. Penn State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 23
Thursday's game features the Texas A&M Aggies (4-0) and the Penn State Nittany Lions (4-0) facing off at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in what is expected to be a tight matchup, with a projected 68-66 victory for Texas A&M according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 12:00 PM ET on November 23.
According to our computer prediction, Penn State projects to cover the 7.5-point spread in its matchup versus Texas A&M. The over/under is currently listed at 136.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Line: Texas A&M -7.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas A&M -350, Penn State +280
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas A&M 68, Penn State 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas A&M vs. Penn State
- Pick ATS: Penn State (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Under (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas A&M Performance Insights
- Texas A&M was 149th in the country in points scored (72.8 per game) and 71st in points conceded (66.5) last year.
- The Aggies collected 34.0 rebounds per game and gave up 28.5 boards last season, ranking 54th and 39th, respectively, in the nation.
- Texas A&M was 221st in the country in assists (12.5 per game) last year.
- Beyond the arc, the Aggies were 299th in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (6.2) last year. They were 267th in 3-point percentage at 32.6%.
- Giving up 8.3 3-pointers per game and conceding 33.0% from downtown last season, Texas A&M was 300th and 120th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Last year, the Aggies attempted 65.5% of their shots from inside the arc, and 34.5% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 74% of the Aggies' baskets were 2-pointers, and 26% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.