Lamar vs. UTEP Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Lamar Cardinals (3-1) and the UTEP Miners (3-1) at McArthur Center has a projected final score of 71-62 based on our computer prediction, with Lamar coming out on top. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 22.
In their last outing on Thursday, the Cardinals claimed a 72-48 victory over LSU-Alexandria.
Lamar vs. UTEP Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: McArthur Center in St. Petersburg, Florida
Lamar vs. UTEP Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lamar 71, UTEP 62
Other Southland Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Lamar Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cardinals outscored opponents by 4.1 points per game last season with a +132 scoring differential overall. They put up 64.4 points per game (194th in college basketball) and gave up 60.3 per outing (74th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Lamar scored more points (65.8 per game) than it did overall (64.4) in 2022-23.
- The Cardinals put up more points at home (68.6 per game) than on the road (58.1) last season.
- Lamar conceded 58.4 points per game at home last season, and 62.1 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.