Texas Southern vs. Oral Roberts Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (1-3) versus the Texas Southern Tigers (0-4) at Mabee Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 73-61 in favor of Oral Roberts, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Oral Roberts should cover the spread, which is listed at 10.5. The two teams are projected to go under the 146.5 over/under.
Texas Southern vs. Oral Roberts Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Mabee Center
- Line: Oral Roberts -10.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Oral Roberts -600, Texas Southern +425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas Southern vs. Oral Roberts Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oral Roberts 73, Texas Southern 61
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas Southern vs. Oral Roberts
- Pick ATS: Oral Roberts (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas Southern Performance Insights
- Last season Texas Southern put up 69.2 points per game (241st-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 71.9 points per contest (235th-ranked).
- The Tigers averaged 33.9 rebounds per game (58th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 32.1 rebounds per contest (247th-ranked).
- Last year Texas Southern ranked 281st in college basketball in assists, dishing out 11.8 per game.
- The Tigers averaged 14.0 turnovers per game (25th-worst in college basketball), and forced 12.9 turnovers per game (102nd-ranked).
- The Tigers missed the mark when it came to threes last season, ranking third-worst in the nation in three-pointers made per game (4.6) and -2-worst in three-point percentage (27.3%).
- With 6.8 treys conceded per game, Texas Southern was 128th in the nation. It ceded a 33.7% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 178th in college basketball.
- Of the shots taken by Texas Southern last year, 71.9% of them were two-pointers (82% of the team's made baskets) and 28.1% were threes (18%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.