UTSA vs. Texas Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game features the Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-0) and the UTSA Roadrunners (3-1) squaring off at United Supermarkets Arena in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 73-54 victory for heavily favored Texas Tech according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Roadrunners are coming off of a 70-66 victory against UT Arlington in their most recent outing on Saturday.
UTSA vs. Texas Tech Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: United Supermarkets Arena in Lubbock, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UTSA vs. Texas Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas Tech 73, UTSA 54
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UTSA Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Roadrunners were outscored by 2.5 points per game last season with a -81 scoring differential overall. They put up 64.8 points per game (183rd in college basketball) and gave up 67.3 per outing (256th in college basketball).
- In AAC games, UTSA averaged 3.5 more points (68.3) than overall (64.8) in 2022-23.
- The Roadrunners scored more points at home (67.9 per game) than away (63.8) last season.
- In 2022-23, UTSA gave up 6.4 fewer points per game at home (63.8) than away (70.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.