Texas Southern vs. LSU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the LSU Tigers (4-1) and Texas Southern Tigers (1-2) going head to head at Pete Maravich Assembly Center has a projected final score of 88-50 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored LSU, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Texas Southern Tigers' last outing was a 57-38 loss to Old Dominion on Friday.
Texas Southern vs. LSU Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Pete Maravich Assembly Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Texas Southern vs. LSU Score Prediction
- Prediction: LSU 88, Texas Southern 50
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas Southern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Texas Southern Tigers had a -474 scoring differential last season, falling short by 16.4 points per game. They put up 60.3 points per game to rank 271st in college basketball and gave up 76.7 per outing to rank 353rd in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Texas Southern scored 62.1 points per game in SWAC action, and 60.3 overall.
- The Texas Southern Tigers averaged 60.8 points per game at home last season, and 60.0 away.
- Texas Southern gave up 71.2 points per game at home last season, and 80.6 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.