Texas A&M-Commerce vs. Stonehill Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game features the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (2-4) and the Stonehill Skyhawks (1-4) matching up at Texas A&M-Commerce Field House in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 75-63 win for heavily favored Texas A&M-Commerce according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Texas A&M-Commerce is projected to cover the point spread (7.5) versus Stonehill. The two teams are expected to go under the 141.5 over/under.
Texas A&M-Commerce vs. Stonehill Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Commerce, Texas
- Venue: Texas A&M-Commerce Field House
- Line: Texas A&M-Commerce -7.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas A&M-Commerce -350, Stonehill +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas A&M-Commerce vs. Stonehill Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas A&M-Commerce 75, Stonehill 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas A&M-Commerce vs. Stonehill
- Pick ATS: Texas A&M-Commerce (-7.5)
- Pick OU: Under (141.5)
Both Texas A&M-Commerce and Stonehill are 2-3-0 against the spread (ATS) so far this season. One of the Lions' games this season have hit the over, and three of the Skyhawks' games have gone over. The teams score 122.7 points per game combined, 18.8 less than this matchup's over/under.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas A&M-Commerce Performance Insights
- The Lions have a -48 scoring differential, falling short by 8.0 points per game. They're putting up 64.5 points per game to rank 324th in college basketball and are allowing 72.5 per contest to rank 222nd in college basketball.
- Texas A&M-Commerce is 312th in college basketball at 29.5 rebounds per game. That's 6.3 fewer than the 35.8 its opponents average.
- Texas A&M-Commerce connects on 8.2 three-pointers per game (134th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.5. It shoots 26.9% from deep while its opponents hit 31.5% from long range.
- The Lions score 83.2 points per 100 possessions (318th in college basketball), while giving up 93.5 points per 100 possessions (267th in college basketball).
- Texas A&M-Commerce has committed 11.7 turnovers per game (159th in college basketball play) while forcing 10.8 (277th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.