Jason Robertson Game Preview: Stars vs. Rangers - November 20
Jason Robertson and the Dallas Stars will be in action on Monday at 8:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the New York Rangers. There are prop bets for Robertson available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jason Robertson vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -200)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Robertson Season Stats Insights
- Robertson's plus-minus this season, in 18:30 per game on the ice, is -2.
- Robertson has scored a goal in four of 16 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- In 11 of 16 games this year, Robertson has registered a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Robertson has posted an assist in a game nine times this year in 16 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability that Robertson hits the over on his points over/under is 66.7%, based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 48.8% of Robertson going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Robertson Stats vs. the Rangers
- On defense, the Rangers are one of the stingiest squads in the league, giving up 33 goals in total (just 2.2 per game) which ranks second.
- The team's +18 goal differential ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.