TCU vs. Army Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the TCU Horned Frogs (4-0) and Army Black Knights (1-3) going head to head at Schollmaier Arena has a projected final score of 81-48 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored TCU, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
In their last time out, the Horned Frogs won on Wednesday 61-55 against Incarnate Word.
TCU vs. Army Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Schollmaier Arena in Fort Worth, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
TCU vs. Army Score Prediction
- Prediction: TCU 81, Army 48
Other Big 12 Predictions
- Louisiana Tech vs Texas
- Harvard vs Baylor
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- Grambling vs Houston
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
TCU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Horned Frogs put up 60 points per game (274th in college basketball) while giving up 68.3 per outing last season (279th in college basketball). They had a -255 scoring differential and were outscored by 8.3 points per game.
- On offense, TCU tallied 58.1 points per game last year in conference contests. To compare, its overall average (60 points per game) was 1.9 PPG higher.
- The Horned Frogs averaged 62.7 points per game in home games last year. In away games, they averaged 54.5 points per contest.
- Defensively TCU was better in home games last year, giving up 64.7 points per game, compared to 74.7 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.