SFA vs. Loyola Marymount Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game between the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (2-1) and Loyola Marymount Lions (2-1) going head to head at John Gray Gymnasium has a projected final score of 81-72 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of SFA, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 1:30 PM ET on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, SFA is projected to cover the point spread (1.5) versus Loyola Marymount. The two teams are expected to go over the 151.5 over/under.
SFA vs. Loyola Marymount Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Venue: John Gray Gymnasium
- Line: Loyola Marymount -1.5
- Point Total: 151.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
SFA vs. Loyola Marymount Score Prediction
- Prediction: SFA 81, Loyola Marymount 72
Spread & Total Prediction for SFA vs. Loyola Marymount
- Pick ATS: SFA (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
SFA Performance Insights
- Last year SFA scored 75.8 points per game (77th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 70.0 points per contest (174th-ranked).
- The 'Jacks pulled down 31.4 boards per game (201st-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 29.4 rebounds per contest (71st-ranked).
- Last season SFA ranked 46th in college basketball in assists, delivering 15.1 per game.
- Although the 'Jacks committed 14.4 turnovers per game (17th-worst in college basketball), they ranked third-best in college basketball by forcing 17.4 turnovers per contest.
- With a 38.2% three-point percentage last season, the 'Jacks were 14th-best in the country. They ranked 288th in college basketball by making 6.3 treys per contest.
- SFA was 111th in the nation with 6.7 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 137th with a 33.2% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- SFA attempted 40.7 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 71% of the shots it took (and 76.6% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 16.6 threes per contest, which were 29% of its shots (and 23.4% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.