UTSA vs. UT Arlington Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the UTSA Roadrunners (2-1) and the UT Arlington Mavericks (0-3) at College Park Center has a projected final score of 71-64 based on our computer prediction, with UTSA coming out on top. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Roadrunners are coming off of a 66-59 win against Texas A&M-CC in their most recent game on Wednesday.
UTSA vs. UT Arlington Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: College Park Center in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UTSA vs. UT Arlington Score Prediction
- Prediction: UTSA 71, UT Arlington 64
Other AAC Predictions
- North Florida vs South Florida
- Tulane vs Mercer
- Saint Mary's (CA) vs Rice
- Arizona vs Memphis
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
- UAB vs Eastern Kentucky
- Colorado vs SMU
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UTSA Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Roadrunners were outscored by 2.5 points per game last season (scoring 64.8 points per game to rank 183rd in college basketball while giving up 67.3 per outing to rank 256th in college basketball) and had a -81 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, UTSA scored 68.3 points per game in AAC action, and 64.8 overall.
- At home, the Roadrunners scored 67.9 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 63.8.
- In 2022-23, UTSA allowed 6.4 fewer points per game at home (63.8) than away (70.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.