UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-7) are 7.5-point favorites when they host the UTEP Miners (3-7) in a CUSA matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium. The point total for the outing is set at 47.5.
From an offensive standpoint, Middle Tennessee ranks 91st in the FBS with 23.7 points per game. Meanwhile, the team's defense ranks 90th in points allowed (401 points allowed per contest). From an offensive angle, UTEP is compiling 361.6 total yards per game (86th-ranked). It ranks 67th in the FBS on defense (374.5 total yards surrendered per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
UTEP Recent Performance
- In their past three games, the Miners are accumulating 366.7 yards per game (-61-worst in college football) and conceding 357.7 (63rd), placing them among the worst squads offensively.
- The Miners are scoring 19 points per game in their past three games (-65-worst in college football), and giving up 27.7 per game (-11-worst).
- In its past three games, UTEP has thrown for 199.7 yards per game (-14-worst in the nation), and conceded 171 through the air (57th).
- In their past three games, the Miners have run for 167 yards per game (90th in college football), and allowed 186.7 on the ground (-63-worst).
- Over their last three games, the Miners have two wins against the spread, and are 1-2 overall.
- None of UTEP's past three contests has gone over the total.
Week 12 CUSA Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech vs Jacksonville State
- Florida International vs Arkansas
- UMass vs Liberty
- Louisiana Tech vs Jacksonville State
UTEP Betting Records & Stats
- UTEP is 3-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Miners have covered the spread once when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Two of UTEP's nine games with a set total have hit the over (22.2%).
- This season, UTEP has won one out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- UTEP has been at least a +240 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
UTEP Stats Leaders
- Gavin Hardison has compiled 947 yards (94.7 yards per game) while completing 56.6% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- Deion Hankins is his team's leading rusher with 139 carries for 746 yards, or 74.6 per game. He's found paydirt three times on the ground, as well.
- Torrance Burgess Jr. has rushed for 615 yards on 123 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 14 passes for 183 yards.
- Kelly Akharaiyi has collected 37 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 786 (78.6 yards per game). He's been targeted 73 times and has five touchdowns.
- Jeremiah Ballard has totaled 464 receiving yards (46.4 yards per game) and one touchdown on 30 receptions.
- Tyrin Smith has racked up 191 reciving yards (19.1 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Maurice Westmoreland has 5.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has six TFL and 28 tackles.
- Tyrice Knight is the team's tackle leader this year. He's amassed 100 tackles, nine TFL, and 2.5 sacks.
- Trez Moore leads the team with one interception, while also putting up six tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.