Thunder vs. Warriors: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Golden State Warriors (6-7) are underdogs (+1.5) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (8-4) at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Chase Center. The contest airs on NBCS-BA and BSOK. The matchup has an over/under of 232.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Warriors Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: NBCS-BA and BSOK
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder Betting Records & Stats
- In five games this season, Oklahoma City and its opponents have gone over 232.5 total points.
- Oklahoma City has had an average of 228.9 points in its games this season, 3.6 fewer than this matchup's total.
- The Thunder have a 9-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Oklahoma City has entered the game as favorites six times this season and won four of those games.
- Oklahoma City has a record of 4-2 when it's favored by -115 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for the Thunder.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Thunder vs Warriors Additional Info
|Thunder vs Warriors Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Warriors Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Warriors Prediction|
|Thunder vs Warriors Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Warriors Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Warriors|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Thunder vs. Warriors Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 232.5||% of Games Over 232.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Thunder Insights & Trends
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread in a lower percentage of its home games than away games. It has covered five times in seven games when playing at home, and it has covered four times in five games when playing on the road.
- The 117.5 points per game the Thunder record are 5.4 more points than the Warriors allow (112.1).
- Oklahoma City has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 112.1 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Thunder vs. Warriors Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Thunder vs. Warriors Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.