North Texas vs. Tulsa: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The North Texas Mean Green (3-7) and the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-7) will meet in a matchup of AAC teams on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium. The betting information foretells a close game, with the Mean Green favored by 2.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 69.5 points.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the North Texas vs. Tulsa matchup.
North Texas vs. Tulsa Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
North Texas vs. Tulsa Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Texas Moneyline||Tulsa Moneyline|
|BetMGM||North Texas (-2.5)||69.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||North Texas (-2.5)||69.5||-134||+112||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Michigan vs Maryland
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Florida vs Missouri
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- Washington vs Oregon State
North Texas vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- North Texas has compiled a 5-4-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Mean Green have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Tulsa is 4-5-1 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Golden Hurricane have an ATS record of 3-2-1.
North Texas 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the AAC||+15000||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.