Incarnate Word vs. UAPB Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-1) against the Incarnate Word Cardinals (1-2) at H.O. Clemmons Arena should be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 82-80 in favor of UAPB. Tipoff is at 8:30 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, Incarnate Word is a good bet to cover the spread, which currently sits at 5.5. The two sides are projected to go under the 162.5 total.
Incarnate Word vs. UAPB Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Venue: H.O. Clemmons Arena
- Line: UAPB -5.5
- Point Total: 162.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UAPB -250, Incarnate Word +195
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Incarnate Word vs. UAPB Score Prediction
- Prediction: UAPB 82, Incarnate Word 80
Spread & Total Prediction for Incarnate Word vs. UAPB
- Pick ATS: Incarnate Word (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Under (162.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Incarnate Word Performance Insights
- With 70.8 points per game on offense, Incarnate Word ranked 195th in college basketball last year. At the other end, it allowed 73.9 points per contest, which ranked 288th in college basketball.
- The Cardinals struggled to pile up rebounds last season, ranking 19th-worst in college basketball with 28.2 boards per game. They ranked 275th by allowing 32.5 boards per contest.
- Incarnate Word put up 12.0 dimes per game, which ranked them 268th in college basketball.
- With 12.8 turnovers per game, the Cardinals were 272nd in college basketball. They forced 14.3 turnovers per contest, which ranked 37th in college basketball.
- Last year the Cardinals sank 6.3 three-pointers per game (288th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34.6% (156th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Incarnate Word allowed 6.9 threes per game (140th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 35.7% three-point percentage (295th-ranked).
- In terms of shot breakdown, Incarnate Word took 68.1% two-pointers (accounting for 75% of the team's buckets) and 31.9% from beyond the arc (25%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.