Texas Southern vs. Old Dominion Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game features the Texas Southern Tigers (1-1) and the Old Dominion Monarchs (3-0) matching up at Chartway Arena (on November 17) at 11:00 AM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 62-57 win for Texas Southern, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Tigers took care of business in their last game 109-67 against North American on Tuesday.
Texas Southern vs. Old Dominion Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Chartway Arena in Norfolk, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Texas Southern vs. Old Dominion Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas Southern 62, Old Dominion 57
Other SWAC Predictions
- Alabama State vs Samford
- Mississippi Valley State vs UL Monroe
- Tennessee Tech vs Alabama A&M
- Southern vs Miami (FL)
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas Southern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers were outscored by 16.4 points per game last season with a -474 scoring differential overall. They put up 60.3 points per game (271st in college basketball) and gave up 76.7 per outing (353rd in college basketball).
- In SWAC action, Texas Southern averaged 1.8 more points (62.1) than overall (60.3) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Tigers scored 60.8 points per game last season, 0.8 more than they averaged away (60.0).
- Texas Southern gave up fewer points at home (71.2 per game) than away (80.6) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.