Sam Houston vs. Ole Miss Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) and the Sam Houston Bearkats (1-2) at C.M. 'Tad' Smith Coliseum has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 78-61 and heavily favors Ole Miss to come out on top. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Ole Miss projects to cover the 9.5-point spread in its matchup against Sam Houston. The total is listed at 131.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Sam Houston vs. Ole Miss Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: University, Florida
- Venue: C.M. 'Tad' Smith Coliseum
- Line: Ole Miss -9.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ole Miss -500, Sam Houston +340
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sam Houston vs. Ole Miss Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ole Miss 78, Sam Houston 61
Spread & Total Prediction for Sam Houston vs. Ole Miss
- Pick ATS: Ole Miss (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (131.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Sam Houston Performance Insights
- Sam Houston put up 72.2 points per game last season (162nd-ranked in college basketball), but it really played well on defense, ceding only 59.3 points per game (fourth-best).
- The Bearkats grabbed 33.9 boards per game last year (58th-ranked in college basketball), and they ceded just 26.6 rebounds per contest (sixth-best).
- Last season Sam Houston ranked 143rd in college basketball in assists, putting up 13.5 per game.
- With 15.7 forced turnovers per game, the Bearkats ranked 14th-best in college basketball. They ranked 235th in college basketball by averaging 12.4 turnovers per contest.
- The Bearkats ranked 17th-best in college basketball with a three-point shooting percentage of 37.9%. They ranked 92nd in college basketball by making 8.1 treys per contest.
- Sam Houston allowed 7.7 three-pointers per game (240th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 33.0% (120th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last season Sam Houston took 62.7% two-pointers, accounting for 69% of the team's baskets. It shot 37.3% from beyond the arc (31% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.