North Texas vs. LSU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest features the North Texas Mean Green (2-1) and the LSU Tigers (1-2) squaring off at TD Arena (on November 17) at 11:30 AM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 73-68 win for North Texas, who is a small favorite based on our model.
Based on our computer prediction, North Texas should cover the point spread, which is listed at 2.5. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 126.5 over/under.
North Texas vs. LSU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Charleston, South Carolina
- Venue: TD Arena
- Line: LSU -2.5
- Point Total: 126.5
- Moneyline (To Win): LSU -145, North Texas +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Texas vs. LSU Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Texas 73, LSU 68
Spread & Total Prediction for North Texas vs. LSU
- Pick ATS: North Texas (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (126.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Texas Performance Insights
- North Texas had to lean on its defense last year, which ranked best in college basketball (55.8 points allowed per game), as it ranked 22nd-worst in college basketball on offense with just 64.5 points per contest.
- With 26.7 rebounds allowed per game, the Mean Green ranked eighth-best in college basketball. They ranked 251st in college basketball by averaging 30.6 boards per contest.
- North Texas averaged 11 assists per game, which ranked them 329th in the country.
- With 10.5 turnovers per game, the Mean Green ranked 44th in the nation. They forced 11.4 turnovers per contest, which ranked 224th in college basketball.
- With 7.5 threes per game, the Mean Green were 166th in the country. They sported a 35.1% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 122nd in college basketball.
- North Texas thrived in terms of defending against three-point shooting last season, ranking fifth-best in the nation in treys allowed per game (5.1) and 18th-best in three-point percentage allowed (30.2%).
- Last season North Texas took 58.7% two-pointers, accounting for 66.7% of the team's baskets. It shot 41.3% three-pointers (33.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.