Abilene Christian vs. San Jose State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the San Jose State Spartans (2-1) and Abilene Christian Wildcats (1-2) squaring off at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center has a projected final score of 70-59 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored San Jose State, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 3:15 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, San Jose State is projected to cover the spread (2.5) against Abilene Christian. The two teams are projected to come in below the 135.5 total.
Abilene Christian vs. San Jose State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 3:15 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: San Jose State -2.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): San Jose State -140, Abilene Christian +115
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Abilene Christian vs. San Jose State Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Jose State 70, Abilene Christian 59
Spread & Total Prediction for Abilene Christian vs. San Jose State
- Pick ATS: San Jose State (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Abilene Christian Performance Insights
- Abilene Christian averaged 75.0 points per game (95th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while giving up 71.1 points per contest (211th-ranked).
- With 29.6 boards per game, the Wildcats were 298th in the nation. They ceded 30.1 rebounds per contest, which ranked 106th in college basketball.
- Abilene Christian piled up assists last season, ranking 24th-best in college basketball with 15.7 per game.
- The Wildcats committed 12.3 turnovers per game last year (224th-ranked in college basketball), and they forced 16.4 turnovers per contest (seventh-best).
- The Wildcats were 219th in college basketball with 7.0 three-pointers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 168th with a 34.4% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- With 6.2 three-pointers conceded per game, Abilene Christian was 51st in the country. It allowed a 36.2% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 317th in college basketball.
- Abilene Christian attempted 39.6 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 65.9% of the shots it took (and 74% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20.4 treys per contest, which were 34.1% of its shots (and 26% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.