Thunder vs. Warriors Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Golden State Warriors (6-6) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (7-4) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Chase Center. The matchup airs on NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSOK.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Warriors Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSOK
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Chase Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder vs. Warriors Score Prediction
- Prediction: Warriors 115 - Thunder 111
Thunder vs Warriors Additional Info
|Thunder vs Warriors Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Warriors Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Warriors Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Thunder vs Warriors Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Warriors|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Thunder vs. Warriors
- Pick ATS: Warriors (+ 3.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Warriors (-3.3)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 225.9
- The Thunder (8-3-0 ATS) have covered the spread 72.7% of the time, 31% more often than the Warriors (5-7-0) this season.
- Golden State covers the spread when it is a 3.5-point underdog or more 100% of the time. That's more often than Oklahoma City covers as a favorite of 3.5 or more (66.7%).
- Golden State and its opponents have exceeded the total 41.7% of the time this season (five out of 12). That's less often than Oklahoma City and its opponents have (five out of 11).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Thunder are 3-2, a better mark than the Warriors have put up (2-3) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Thunder with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Thunder Performance Insights
- With 116.5 points per game on offense, the Thunder rank seventh in the NBA. At the other end, they allow 111.6 points per contest, which ranks 10th in the league.
- Oklahoma City has been struggling in terms of rebounding this season, ranking second-worst in the NBA in rebounds per game (40.5) and fourth-worst in rebounds allowed per game (47.4).
- The Thunder rank 19th in the NBA with 24.8 dimes per contest.
- Oklahoma City is averaging 14.1 turnovers per game (14th-ranked in league). It is forcing 15.5 turnovers per contest (seventh-ranked).
- The Thunder are draining 11.9 treys per game (17th-ranked in NBA) this season, while sporting a 37.6% three-point percentage (sixth-ranked).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.