North Texas vs. St. John's (NY): Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The North Texas Mean Green (2-0) take on the St. John's (NY) Red Storm (1-1) at 1:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPNU.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the North Texas vs. St. John's (NY) matchup in this article.
North Texas vs. St. John's (NY) Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Arena in Charleston, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
North Texas vs. St. John's (NY) Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Texas Moneyline||St. John's (NY) Moneyline|
|BetMGM||North Texas (-3.5)||137.5||-160||+135||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||North Texas (-3.5)||136.5||-152||+126||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
North Texas vs. St. John's (NY) Betting Trends (2022-23)
- North Texas won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- A total of 14 Mean Green games last season went over the point total.
- St. John's (NY) won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- The Red Storm and their opponents combined to hit the over 14 out of 29 times last year.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.