Houston Christian vs. Virginia Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Virginia Tech Hokies (1-1) and the Houston Christian Huskies (1-2) at Cassell Coliseum is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 89-48 and heavily favors Virginia Tech to come out on top. Game time is at 6:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Huskies are coming off of a 79-49 victory over Saint Thomas (TX) in their last outing on Tuesday.
Houston Christian vs. Virginia Tech Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Cassell Coliseum in Blacksburg, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Houston Christian vs. Virginia Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia Tech 89, Houston Christian 48
Other Southland Predictions
- Mississippi Valley State vs McNeese
- Texas A&M-Commerce vs Texas Tech
- LSU vs SE Louisiana
- Tarleton State vs Northwestern State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Houston Christian Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Huskies averaged 58.7 points per game last season (300th in college basketball) while giving up 63.1 per outing (139th in college basketball). They had a -128 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 4.4 points per game.
- Houston Christian scored fewer points in conference play (57.7 per game) than overall (58.7).
- At home, the Huskies scored 65 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 52.5.
- At home, Houston Christian conceded 55.2 points per game last season. Away, it allowed 70.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.