Texas A&M-Commerce vs. New Mexico Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the New Mexico Lobos (3-0) and the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (2-0) at The Pit has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 77-61 and heavily favors New Mexico to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Lions head into this matchup after an 80-56 victory over UNT Dallas on Friday.
Texas A&M-Commerce vs. New Mexico Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: The Pit in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Texas A&M-Commerce vs. New Mexico Score Prediction
- Prediction: New Mexico 77, Texas A&M-Commerce 61
Other Southland Predictions
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Tarleton State vs Northwestern State
- Mississippi Valley State vs McNeese
- UTSA vs Texas A&M-CC
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas A&M-Commerce Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions averaged 65.6 points per game last season (164th in college basketball) while allowing 69.1 per outing (294th in college basketball). They had a -115 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 3.5 points per game.
- In Southland games, Texas A&M-Commerce averaged 0.5 fewer points (65.1) than overall (65.6) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Lions scored 71.3 points per game last season. Away, they scored 61.3.
- At home, Texas A&M-Commerce conceded 62.2 points per game last season. Away, it gave up 73.8.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.