TCU vs. Incarnate Word Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at Schollmaier Arena has the TCU Horned Frogs (3-0) taking on the Incarnate Word Cardinals (1-1) at 1:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 70-45 victory as our model heavily favors TCU.
The Horned Frogs head into this contest on the heels of a 67-42 victory over Rice on Sunday.
TCU vs. Incarnate Word Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Schollmaier Arena in Fort Worth, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
TCU vs. Incarnate Word Score Prediction
- Prediction: TCU 70, Incarnate Word 45
Other Big 12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
TCU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Horned Frogs' -255 scoring differential last season (outscored by 8.3 points per game) was a result of putting up 60.0 points per game (274th in college basketball) while giving up 68.3 per contest (279th in college basketball).
- In conference action, TCU averaged fewer points per game (58.1) than its season average (60.0).
- The Horned Frogs put up 62.7 points per game in home games last season. Away from home, they averaged 54.5 points per contest.
- TCU surrendered 64.7 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 10.0 fewer points than it allowed in away games (74.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.