Incarnate Word vs. TCU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game between the TCU Horned Frogs (3-0) and Incarnate Word Cardinals (1-1) squaring off at Schollmaier Arena has a projected final score of 70-45 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored TCU, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 1:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Cardinals' most recent game on Sunday ended in a 59-52 loss to New Mexico State.
Incarnate Word vs. TCU Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Schollmaier Arena in Fort Worth, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Incarnate Word vs. TCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: TCU 70, Incarnate Word 45
Other Southland Predictions
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Mississippi Valley State vs McNeese
- Tarleton State vs Northwestern State
- Texas A&M-Commerce vs New Mexico
- UTSA vs Texas A&M-CC
- New Orleans vs Mississippi State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Incarnate Word Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cardinals had a +11 scoring differential last season, putting up 58.7 points per game (300th in college basketball) and allowing 58.3 (39th in college basketball).
- In Southland action, Incarnate Word averaged 1.2 more points (59.9) than overall (58.7) in 2022-23.
- The Cardinals scored more points at home (62.9 per game) than away (53.5) last season.
- At home, Incarnate Word allowed 55.6 points per game, 5.3 fewer points than it allowed away (60.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.