Houston Christian vs. Florida International Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Houston Christian Huskies (0-1) versus the Florida International Panthers (0-3) at Sharp Gymnasium has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 99-64 in favor of Houston Christian, who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Houston Christian projects to cover the 12.5-point spread in its matchup versus Florida International. The total has been set at 159.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Houston Christian vs. Florida International Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Sharp Gymnasium
- Line: Florida International -12.5
- Point Total: 159.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Florida International -1000, Houston Christian +625
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Houston Christian vs. Florida International Score Prediction
- Prediction: Houston Christian 99, Florida International 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Houston Christian vs. Florida International
- Pick ATS: Houston Christian (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Over (159.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Houston Christian Performance Insights
- Houston Christian's defensive performance was -2-worst in the nation last season with 83.1 points allowed per game, but offensively it was more effective, scoring 77.6 points per game (43rd-ranked in college basketball).
- The Huskies averaged 31.3 rebounds per game (210th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 31.9 rebounds per contest (231st-ranked).
- Houston Christian put up 14.8 dimes per game, which ranked them 56th in college basketball.
- The Huskies averaged 15 turnovers per game (ninth-worst in college basketball), and forced 12.1 turnovers per game (159th-ranked).
- Last year the Huskies drained 8.3 three-pointers per game (74th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 36.5% (56th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Houston Christian, who ranked 230th in college basketball with 7.6 threes conceded per game, allowed a 36.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which was 22nd-worst in the nation.
- Last year Houston Christian took 61% two-pointers, accounting for 68.9% of the team's baskets. It shot 39% from three-point land (31.1% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.