How to Watch the Thunder vs. Spurs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The San Antonio Spurs (3-7) will try to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-4) on November 14, 2023 at Paycom Center.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On, free for a limited time! Use our link to sign up for Max today. After the promotional period, add B/R Sports for $9.99/month. Base subscription required.
Thunder vs. Spurs Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Paycom Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Thunder vs Spurs Additional Info
|Thunder vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Thunder vs Spurs Prediction|
|Thunder vs Spurs Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Thunder Stats Insights
- The Thunder make 49% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (49.7%).
- Oklahoma City is 3-1 when it shoots better than 49.7% from the field.
- The Thunder are the 29th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Spurs sit at 25th.
- The Thunder average 115.9 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 124.2 the Spurs allow.
- When Oklahoma City totals more than 124.2 points, it is 2-1.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Thunder Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Thunder have played better in home games this year, averaging 119.7 points per game, compared to 110.3 per game in road games.
- In home games, Oklahoma City is giving up 18 more points per game (121.3) than in road games (103.3).
- Looking at three-point shooting, the Thunder have fared worse at home this season, averaging 11.2 threes per game with a 35.8% three-point percentage, compared to 12.3 per game and a 40.2% percentage away from home.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.