Thunder vs. Spurs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The San Antonio Spurs (3-7) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-4) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Paycom Center. The game airs on TNT. The over/under in the matchup is 238.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Spurs Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Paycom Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: TNT Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder Betting Records & Stats
- Oklahoma City's 10 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 238.5 points three times.
- Oklahoma City has had an average of 230 points in its games this season, 8.5 fewer than this matchup's total.
- So far this season, the Thunder have put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread.
- This season, Oklahoma City has been favored four times and won two of those games.
- Oklahoma City has not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -500.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Thunder have a 83.3% chance to win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Thunder vs Spurs Additional Info
|Thunder vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Spurs Prediction|
|Thunder vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Spurs|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Thunder vs. Spurs Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 238.5||% of Games Over 238.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Thunder Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, Oklahoma City has fared worse at home, covering four times in six home games, and three times in four road games.
- The Thunder record 8.3 fewer points per game (115.9) than the Spurs allow (124.2).
- When Oklahoma City puts up more than 124.2 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Thunder vs. Spurs Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Thunder vs. Spurs Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.