Thunder vs. Spurs: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The San Antonio Spurs (3-7), on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Paycom Center, will try to turn around a five-game losing skid when visiting the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-4). This game is at 7:30 PM ET on TNT.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Thunder vs. Spurs matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Spurs Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Venue: Paycom Center
Thunder vs. Spurs Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Thunder Moneyline||Spurs Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Thunder (-10.5)||238.5||-500||+375||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Thunder (-10.5)||238.5||-510||+390||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder vs Spurs Additional Info
|Thunder vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Thunder vs Spurs Prediction|
|Thunder vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Spurs|
Thunder vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- The Thunder average 115.9 points per game (seventh in the league) while giving up 114.1 per outing (17th in the NBA). They have a +18 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 1.8 points per game.
- The Spurs put up 113 points per game (16th in league) while allowing 124.2 per outing (30th in NBA). They have a -112 scoring differential and have been outscored by 11.2 points per game.
- These two teams are scoring 228.9 points per game between them, 9.6 fewer than this matchup's total.
- These teams allow 238.3 points per game combined, 0.2 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- Oklahoma City has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- San Antonio has compiled a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Thunder Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander or another Thunder player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Thunder and Spurs NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.