Texas vs. UT Arlington Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Texas Longhorns (2-0) and the UT Arlington Mavericks (0-2) at Moody Center should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-52 and heavily favors Texas to secure the victory. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Longhorns head into this contest following a 75-57 victory against Liberty on Sunday.
Texas vs. UT Arlington Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Moody Center in Austin, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: Longhorn Network
Texas vs. UT Arlington Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas 76, UT Arlington 52
Other Big 12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Longhorns' +555 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 15.5 points per game) was a result of putting up 72.9 points per game (48th in college basketball) while giving up 57.4 per outing (28th in college basketball).
- In conference tilts, Texas scored fewer points per game (72.3) than its overall average (72.9).
- At home, the Longhorns posted 5.3 more points per game last year (77.2) than they did when playing on the road (71.9).
- Defensively Texas was better at home last season, ceding 54.1 points per game, compared to 63.9 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.