TCU vs. UT Rio Grande Valley: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The TCU Horned Frogs (2-0) play the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (1-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the TCU vs. UT Rio Grande Valley matchup.
TCU vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Schollmaier Arena in Fort Worth, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
TCU vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||TCU Moneyline||UT Rio Grande Valley Moneyline|
|BetMGM||TCU (-29.5)||163.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||TCU (-29.5)||163.5||-8000||+1800||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
TCU vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Trends (2022-23)
- TCU won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- The Horned Frogs and their opponents combined to go over the point total 16 out of 33 times last season.
- UT Rio Grande Valley went 13-14-0 ATS last season.
- The Vaqueros and their opponents combined to hit the over 16 out of 27 times last year.
TCU Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- TCU is 26th in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+6000), much lower than according to the computer rankings (18th-best).
- The implied probability of TCU winning the national championship, based on its +6000 moneyline odds, is 1.6%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.