Sam Houston vs. Houston Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Houston Cougars (1-0) and Sam Houston Bearkats (1-0) matching up at Fertitta Center has a projected final score of 95-51 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Houston, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Bearkats enter this matchup following a 67-65 victory against Houston Christian on Saturday.
Sam Houston vs. Houston Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Fertitta Center in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Sam Houston vs. Houston Score Prediction
- Prediction: Houston 95, Sam Houston 51
Other CUSA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sam Houston Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bearkats averaged 67.9 points per game last season (125th in college basketball) while giving up 68.5 per contest (282nd in college basketball). They had a -21 scoring differential overall.
- In conference action, Sam Houston averaged fewer points (56.0 per game) than it did overall (67.9) in 2022-23.
- The Bearkats averaged 71.8 points per game at home last season, and 64.3 away.
- At home, Sam Houston gave up 65.1 points per game, 5.2 fewer points than it allowed away (70.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.