Prairie View A&M vs. Abilene Christian Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the Abilene Christian Wildcats (1-1) against the Prairie View A&M Panthers (1-2) at Teague Center has a projected final score of 72-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Abilene Christian, who is slightly favored in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 8:00 PM on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Prairie View A&M is projected to cover the spread (16.5) against Abilene Christian. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 142.5 over/under.
Prairie View A&M vs. Abilene Christian Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Abilene, Texas
- Venue: Teague Center
- Line: Abilene Christian -16.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Abilene Christian -2500, Prairie View A&M +1050
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Prairie View A&M vs. Abilene Christian Score Prediction
- Prediction: Abilene Christian 72, Prairie View A&M 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Prairie View A&M vs. Abilene Christian
- Pick ATS: Prairie View A&M (+16.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Prairie View A&M Performance Insights
- Offensively, Prairie View A&M posted 67.8 points per game (276th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It surrendered 68.6 points per contest on defense (132nd-ranked).
- The Panthers grabbed 33.0 rebounds per game (101st-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 31.4 rebounds per contest (191st-ranked).
- Prairie View A&M averaged 11.0 assists per game, which ranked them 329th in the country.
- The Panthers committed 12.9 turnovers per game (283rd-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 13.8 turnovers per contest (54th-ranked).
- The Panthers, who ranked 315th in college basketball with 6.0 made threes per game, shot just 30.3% from three-point land, which was 15th-worst in the country.
- Prairie View A&M ceded 5.9 threes per game (28th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.4% (149th-ranked) from downtown.
- Prairie View A&M attempted 40.1 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 67% of the shots it took (and 75.3% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 19.7 treys per contest, which were 33% of its shots (and 24.7% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.