Rangers vs. Rays AL Wild Card Game 1: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Tampa Bay Rays will host the Texas Rangers to begin the AL Wild Card Series on Tuesday at 3:08 PM ET, live on ABC from Tropicana Field. Jordan Montgomery will start for the Rangers while the Rays have not named a starter.
The Rays are -150 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Rangers (+125). The over/under for the matchup is set at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Rangers vs. Rays Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 3:08 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rangers have posted a mark of 1-2.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Rangers and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total three times.
- The previous 10 Rangers contests have not had a runline set by bookmakers.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Rays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Rangers|
|Rays vs Rangers Odds|
|Rays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have been underdogs in 47 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (46.8%) in those contests.
- This season, Texas has won five of its 15 games, or 33.3%, when it's the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rangers have a 44.4% chance of pulling out a win.
- So far this season, Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 83 of its 161 games with a total.
- The Rangers have an against the spread mark of 9-5-0 in 14 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.