Adolis García vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
The Texas Rangers, including Adolis Garcia and his .697 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, battle starting pitcher Tyler Glasnow and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Tuesday at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will take the field for Game 1 of the AL Wild Card Series..
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-3 against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Adolis García Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +325)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Adolis García? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Adolis García At The Plate
- Garcia is batting .245 with 29 doubles, 39 home runs and 65 walks.
- Among qualified batters in MLB, his batting average ranks 106th, his on-base percentage ranks 68th, and he is 17th in the league in slugging.
- Garcia has picked up a hit in 93 of 148 games this year, with multiple hits 30 times.
- He has homered in 23.6% of his games in 2023, and 6.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 63 games this year (42.6%), Garcia has picked up an RBI, and in 27 of those games (18.2%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored at least once 75 times this year (50.7%), including 27 games with multiple runs (18.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Josh Jung
Adolis García Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- The Rays' 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
- The Rays surrender the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Glasnow makes the start for the Rays, his 22nd of the season. He is 10-7 with a 3.60 ERA and 162 strikeouts in 120 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox, when he threw five scoreless innings while allowing two hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.60, with 12.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opponents have a .209 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.