Rangers vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - October 1
The Seattle Mariners (87-74) and the Texas Rangers (90-71) will clash on Sunday, October 1 at T-Mobile Park, with George Kirby getting the nod for the Mariners and Dane Dunning toeing the rubber for the Rangers. The first pitch will be thrown at 3:10 PM ET.
The Mariners are the favorite in this one, at -120, while the underdog Rangers have +100 odds to upset. The over/under for the contest has been listed at 7.5 runs.
Rangers vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: Kirby - SEA (12-10, 3.46 ERA) vs Dunning - TEX (12-6, 3.77 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Mariners game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (+100) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Marcus Semien hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Mariners have won 62 out of the 107 games, or 57.9%, in which they've been favored.
- The Mariners have a 55-39 record (winning 58.5% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Seattle, based on the moneyline, is 54.5%.
- The Mariners played as the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and they went 3-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
- The Rangers have been victorious in 22, or 47.8%, of the 46 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Rangers have a win-loss record of 15-17 when favored by +100 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rangers have been underdogs twice and split those games 1-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Rangers vs. Mariners Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+185)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+270)||0.5 (+135)|
|Nate Lowe||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+195)|
|Corey Seager||1.5 (+155)||1.5 (-125)||0.5 (+270)||0.5 (+125)|
|Marcus Semien||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+155)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1000||5th||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.