Rangers vs. Mariners Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - October 1
Sunday's game that pits the Seattle Mariners (87-74) versus the Texas Rangers (90-71) at T-Mobile Park is expected to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-3 in favor of the Mariners. Game time is at 3:10 PM ET on October 1.
The Mariners will give the nod to George Kirby (12-10, 3.46 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 13 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Dane Dunning (12-6, 3.77 ERA).
Rangers vs. Mariners Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Mariners Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Mariners 5, Rangers 4.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Mariners
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Explore More About This Game
Rangers Performance Insights
- Over their last 10 games, the Rangers have been favored twice and split those games 1-1.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Texas and its opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Rangers' past 10 games.
- The Rangers have been victorious in 22, or 47.8%, of the 46 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Texas has been victorious 15 times in 32 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- The offense for Texas is No. 3 in baseball, scoring 5.5 runs per game (881 total runs).
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.29 ERA this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 26||@ Angels||L 9-3||Cody Bradford vs Reid Detmers|
|September 27||@ Angels||W 5-0||Dane Dunning vs Griffin Canning|
|September 28||@ Mariners||L 3-2||Jordan Montgomery vs Logan Gilbert|
|September 29||@ Mariners||L 8-0||Nathan Eovaldi vs Bryan Woo|
|September 30||@ Mariners||W 6-1||Andrew Heaney vs Luis Castillo|
|October 1||@ Mariners||-||Dane Dunning vs George Kirby|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.