Nate Lowe vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - October 1
Nate Lowe, with a slugging percentage of .231 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers against the Seattle Mariners, with George Kirby on the hill, October 1 at 3:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he racked up two hits (going 2-for-4 with a triple and an RBI) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Nate Lowe Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: George Kirby
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nate Lowe? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
Nate Lowe At The Plate
- Lowe is batting .263 with 38 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 93 walks.
- He ranks 61st in batting average, 23rd in on base percentage, and 92nd in slugging among qualified hitters in MLB action.
- In 71.3% of his games this year (114 of 160), Lowe has picked up at least one hit, and in 42 of those games (26.3%) he recorded more than one.
- He has gone deep in 10.6% of his games this season, and 2.4% of his plate appearances.
- In 35.6% of his games this season, Lowe has picked up at least one RBI. In 21 of those games (13.1%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored at least once 68 times this year (42.5%), including 17 games with multiple runs (10.6%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Corey Seager
Nate Lowe Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mariners pitching staff ranks seventh in the league.
- The Mariners have a 3.78 team ERA that ranks third among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers combine to surrender the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (184 total, 1.1 per game).
- Kirby gets the start for the Mariners, his 31st of the season. He is 12-10 with a 3.46 ERA and 165 strikeouts in 184 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last time out was on Wednesday against the Houston Astros, when he threw six scoreless innings while allowing five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 25-year-old's 3.46 ERA ranks 15th, 1.056 WHIP ranks fourth, and 8 K/9 ranks 33rd.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.