Mitch Garver vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - October 1
The Texas Rangers, including Mitch Garver (hitting .294 in his past 10 games, with two home runs, five walks and five RBI), take on starter George Kirby and the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, Sunday at 3:10 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Mitch Garver Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: George Kirby
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mitch Garver? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
Mitch Garver At The Plate
- Garver is batting .274 with 11 doubles, 19 home runs and 44 walks.
- Garver has reached base via a hit in 56 games this season (of 86 played), and had multiple hits in 19 of those games.
- In 19.8% of his games this year, he has hit a home run, and 5.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Garver has an RBI in 30 of 86 games this season, with multiple RBI in 10 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 40.7% of his games this season (35 of 86), with two or more runs nine times (10.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
Mitch Garver Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mariners has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in MLB.
- The Mariners' 3.78 team ERA ranks third across all league pitching staffs.
- The Mariners give up the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (184 total, 1.1 per game).
- Kirby (12-10) takes the mound for the Mariners in his 31st start of the season. He has a 3.46 ERA in 184 2/3 innings pitched, with 165 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Wednesday, the right-hander went six scoreless innings against the Houston Astros while surrendering five hits.
- The 25-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.46), fourth in WHIP (1.056), and 33rd in K/9 (8) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.