Marcus Semien vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - October 1
The Texas Rangers, including Marcus Semien and his .667 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, take on starter George Kirby and the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, Sunday at 3:10 PM ET.
In his last game, he went 1-for-4 with a double and an RBI against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Marcus Semien Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: George Kirby
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +170)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcus Semien? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
Marcus Semien At The Plate
- Semien leads Texas with a slugging percentage of .480, fueled by 73 extra-base hits.
- Among the qualified batters in MLB, he ranks 24th in batting average, 36th in on-base percentage, and 32nd in slugging.
- In 119 of 161 games this year (73.9%) Semien has had a hit, and in 53 of those games he had more than one (32.9%).
- Looking at the 161 games he has played this year, he's went deep in 26 of them (16.1%), and in 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- In 41.6% of his games this season, Semien has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 13.7% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored a run in 90 games this season, with multiple runs 23 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
Marcus Semien Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mariners has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in MLB.
- The Mariners have the third-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.78).
- Mariners pitchers combine to allow 184 home runs (1.1 per game), the ninth-fewest in the league.
- Kirby gets the start for the Mariners, his 31st of the season. He is 12-10 with a 3.46 ERA and 165 strikeouts through 184 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Wednesday against the Houston Astros, the right-hander tossed six scoreless innings while surrendering five hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 25-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.46), fourth in WHIP (1.056), and 33rd in K/9 (8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.