Leody Taveras vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - October 1
After hitting .242 with two home runs, four walks and six RBI in his past 10 games, Leody Taveras and the Texas Rangers take on the Seattle Mariners (who will start George Kirby) at 3:10 PM ET on Sunday.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-4) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Leody Taveras Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: George Kirby
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Leody Taveras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
Leody Taveras At The Plate
- Taveras has 31 doubles, three triples, 14 home runs and 35 walks while batting .269.
- Among the qualifying batters in MLB, he ranks 48th in batting average, 101st in on-base percentage, and 83rd in slugging.
- Taveras has gotten at least one hit in 64.1% of his games this season (91 of 142), with more than one hit 37 times (26.1%).
- Looking at the 142 games he has played this season, he's hit a long ball in 13 of them (9.2%), and in 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Taveras has had at least one RBI in 31.0% of his games this season (44 of 142), with more than one RBI 15 times (10.6%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- In 52 of 142 games this season, he has scored, and 14 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
Leody Taveras Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Mariners pitching staff ranks seventh in the league.
- The Mariners have a 3.78 team ERA that ranks third across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers combine to give up the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (184 total, 1.1 per game).
- Kirby (12-10) takes the mound for the Mariners in his 31st start of the season. He's put together a 3.46 ERA in 184 2/3 innings pitched, with 165 strikeouts.
- The righty last pitched on Wednesday against the Houston Astros, when he tossed six scoreless innings while giving up five hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB action this season, the 25-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.46), fourth in WHIP (1.056), and 33rd in K/9 (8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.