Josh Jung vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - October 1
The Texas Rangers, including Josh Jung (.211 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starter George Kirby and the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, Sunday at 3:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-3) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Josh Jung Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: George Kirby
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Jung? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
Josh Jung At The Plate
- Jung is hitting .268 with 25 doubles, a triple, 23 home runs and 30 walks.
- Among the qualified batters in MLB action, he ranks 50th in batting average, 97th in on-base percentage, and 43rd in slugging.
- Jung has picked up a hit in 84 of 121 games this year, with multiple hits 36 times.
- He has gone deep in 16.5% of his games in 2023 (20 of 121), and 4.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Jung has an RBI in 40 of 121 games this season, with multiple RBI in 20 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored at least once 49 times this season (40.5%), including 22 games with multiple runs (18.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
Josh Jung Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The Mariners pitching staff ranks seventh in the league with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mariners have the third-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.78).
- Mariners pitchers combine to allow 184 home runs (1.1 per game), the ninth-fewest in baseball.
- Kirby makes the start for the Mariners, his 31st of the season. He is 12-10 with a 3.46 ERA and 165 strikeouts in 184 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the Houston Astros, when he threw six scoreless innings while giving up five hits.
- The 25-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.46), fourth in WHIP (1.056), and 33rd in K/9 (8) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.