Cowboys vs. Patriots Injury Report — Week 4
Review the injury report for the Dallas Cowboys (2-1), which currently has four players listed, as the Cowboys ready for their matchup with the New England Patriots (1-2) at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, October 1 at 4:25 PM .
The Cowboys enter this matchup following a 28-16 loss to the Arizona Cardinals in their last outing.
The Patriots are coming off of a victory over the New York Jets by the score of 15-10.
Dallas Cowboys Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
New England Patriots Injury Report Today
Other Week 4 Injury Reports
Cowboys vs. Patriots Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Cowboys or the Patriots with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cowboys Season Insights
- The Cowboys own the 11th-ranked offense this year (354.3 yards per game), and they've been even better on defense, ranking fourth-best with only 262 yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys have been making things happen on both sides of the ball this year, as they rank fifth-best in scoring offense (28.7 points per game) and third-best in scoring defense (12.7 points allowed per game).
- The Cowboys rank 18th in passing yards this season (207.3 per game), but they've been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 130.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- Dallas is putting up 147 rushing yards per game on offense (eighth in the NFL), and ranks 25th on the other side of the ball with 131.3 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys have forced seven total turnovers (fourth in NFL) this season and have turned it over one time (first in NFL) for a turnover margin of +6, the best in the league.
Cowboys vs. Patriots Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Cowboys (-6.5)
- Moneyline: Cowboys (-275), Patriots (+225)
- Total: 43 points
Sign up to live bet on the Cowboys-Patriots matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.