Corey Seager vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - October 1
Corey Seager, with a slugging percentage of .486 in his past 10 games -- including two home runs -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the Seattle Mariners, with George Kirby on the mound, October 1 at 3:10 PM ET.
In his previous game, he went 1-for-5 against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Corey Seager Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: George Kirby
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +160)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +270)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -111)
Looking to place a prop bet on Corey Seager? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
Corey Seager At The Plate
- Seager leads Texas with 155 hits and an OBP of .391 this season.
- Among qualified hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks fifth, his on-base percentage ranks ninth, and he is second in the league in slugging.
- Seager has reached base via a hit in 91 games this season (of 118 played), and had multiple hits in 45 of those games.
- In 26.3% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 6.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 45.8% of his games this year, Seager has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 19.5% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in 12 contests.
- He has scored in 62 games this season, with multiple runs 23 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
Corey Seager Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mariners pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Mariners have a 3.78 team ERA that ranks third across all league pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers combine to surrender the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (184 total, 1.1 per game).
- Kirby gets the start for the Mariners, his 31st of the season. He is 12-10 with a 3.46 ERA and 165 strikeouts in 184 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday, the righty went six scoreless innings against the Houston Astros while surrendering five hits.
- The 25-year-old's 3.46 ERA ranks 15th, 1.056 WHIP ranks fourth, and 8 K/9 ranks 33rd among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.