Leody Taveras vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Leody Taveras (.395 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 77 points above season-long percentage) and the Texas Rangers play the Los Angeles Angels, whose starting pitcher will be Griffin Canning. First pitch is at 9:38 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-4) against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Leody Taveras Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Griffin Canning
- TV Channel: BSW
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Leody Taveras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Leody Taveras At The Plate
- Taveras is batting .272 with 31 doubles, three triples, 13 home runs and 34 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB, his batting average ranks 41st, his on-base percentage ranks 93rd, and he is 82nd in the league in slugging.
- In 64.5% of his 138 games this season, Taveras has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 37 multi-hit games.
- In 8.7% of his games this year, he has hit a home run, and 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 30.4% of his games this season, Taveras has picked up at least one RBI. In 15 of those games (10.9%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- He has scored in 51 games this year (37.0%), including 14 multi-run games (10.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
Leody Taveras Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in the league.
- The Angels have the 24th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.74).
- The Angels rank 24th in baseball in home runs allowed (203 total, 1.3 per game).
- Canning gets the start for the Angels, his 22nd of the season. He is 7-7 with a 4.39 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 121 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance came on Thursday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander tossed five innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- In 23 games this season, the 27-year-old has a 4.39 ERA and 10 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .247 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.