Corey Seager vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Texas Rangers, including Corey Seager (.205 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Griffin Canning and the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Wednesday at 9:38 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he went 1-for-2 against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Corey Seager Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Griffin Canning
- TV Channel: BSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +170)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +250)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Corey Seager? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Corey Seager At The Plate
- Seager has 151 hits and an OBP of .392, both of which are tops among Texas hitters this season.
- Among the qualified batters in MLB play, he ranks fourth in batting average, eighth in on-base percentage, and second in slugging.
- Seager is batting .353 with two homers during his last outings and is riding a seven-game hitting streak.
- Seager has picked up a hit in 77.2% of his 114 games this season, with at least two hits in 38.6% of those games.
- In 31 games this year, he has hit a home run (27.2%, and 6.4% of his trips to the dish).
- Seager has an RBI in 54 of 114 games this year, with multiple RBI in 23 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in 12 contests.
- He has scored in 61 games this season (53.5%), including 23 multi-run games (20.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
Corey Seager Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in the league.
- The Angels have the 24th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.74).
- Angels pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs surrendered (203 total, 1.3 per game).
- Canning makes the start for the Angels, his 22nd of the season. He is 7-7 with a 4.39 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 121 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's last appearance was on Thursday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when he went five innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up three hits.
- The 27-year-old has a 4.39 ERA and 10 strikeouts per nine innings in 23 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .247 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.