Adolis García vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Texas Rangers, including Adolis Garcia and his .567 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, take on starting pitcher Griffin Canning and the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Wednesday at 9:38 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Adolis García Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Griffin Canning
- TV Channel: BSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +280)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Adolis García? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Adolis García At The Plate
- Garcia is hitting .243 with 28 doubles, 37 home runs and 62 walks.
- Among the qualifying batters in baseball, his batting average ranks 108th, his on-base percentage ranks 81st, and he is 21st in the league in slugging.
- In 62.2% of his games this year (89 of 143), Garcia has picked up at least one hit, and in 29 of those games (20.3%) he recorded at least two.
- He has hit a home run in 23.1% of his games in 2023, and 6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 42.7% of his games this year, Garcia has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 18.2% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 72 games this season (50.3%), including multiple runs in 27 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
Adolis García Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in the league.
- The Angels have the 24th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.74).
- The Angels rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (203 total, 1.3 per game).
- Canning (7-7 with a 4.39 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 121 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Angels, his 22nd of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday, the right-hander tossed five innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, giving up two earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.39, with 10 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opponents are batting .247 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.